Daniel S. Goldstein is an attorney in the Litigation Group of Shiboleth LLP. His practice focuses on complex commercial, employment, corporate and intellectual property disputes in state and federal courts and arbitration forums.
Daniel’s prior experience includes judicial internships with the Honorable Joseph McLaughlin of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and the Honorable Robert Levy of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Daniel also interned with the Kings County District Attorney’s Office, and completed a post-graduate fellowship with the New York City Law Department, Office of the Corporation Counsel.
Prior to law school, Daniel worked as an associate consultant for a management consulting firm.
Representative litigation matters include:
- Represented foreign software development company in copyright infringement and trade secret misappropriation dispute before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and the International Centre for Dispute Resolution.
- Represented former Chief Executive Officer of publicly traded telecommunications company in wrongful termination and breach of contract dispute before the American Arbitration Association.
- Represented foreign investors against broker-dealer in breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty dispute before FINRA arbitration panel.
- Represented Board of Directors of publicly traded media company in dispute against the company’s Chief Executive Officer in the Delaware Court of Chancery over improper issuance and voting of company stock.
- Represented retail chain in wage and overtime dispute brought by the New York State Department of Labor before the New York State Board of Industrial Appeals.
- Represented healthcare consulting company in breach of contract dispute before New York State Supreme Court, New York County Commercial Division.
- Represented foreign microelectronics company in breach of contract and fraud dispute before the International Centre for Dispute Resolution.
Daniel is a graduate of Brooklyn Law School, where he was Associate Managing Editor of the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial and Commercial Law, and a member of the Moot Court Honor Society, Trial Advocacy Division.
Daniel graduated from the State University of New York at Albany, cum laude, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration.
Daniel is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey.